Tuesday, November 11, 2014

2 Voice Mail Tips

Your voice mail needs options and information. Is there an option other than leaving a message in your voice mail? You can offer another number or best yet a pressed number to place the caller with someone live. Some people prefer leaving a message but others may need to talk with someone right away.

Do you give your customers the best information on your voice mail? If it is a heavily used number you can provide some basic information before they leave a message. Let your customers know when they can expect a reply. The best voice mails are updated daily. It only takes 15-20 seconds. Your customers know when to expect you to answer your phone. 


You don’t have to be available 24 hours a day via phone. Let voice mail work for you. Provide your customers with options and the best information.

1 comment:

  1. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete